Ather Scooters gets new OTA update.
The new update includes theft/tow detection, phone alerts, and some bug fixes.
Ather has rolled out the new OTA update for its electric scooters. The latest update Atherstack Borg (10.2.0), comes with two new features, few bug fixes, and improvements.
The two new features are Theft/tow detection and Auto theme switching.
Theft and Tow detection.
Ather scooters come with onboard sensors, which detects any movement 7 minutes after the scooter is switched OFF.
It sends notification on your mobile
- If your scooter is moved around.
- If it is shaken or tampered.
- If someone tries to steal it.
- If the scooter is lifted or towed.
Auto theme switching
After the update, the touchscreen display of the scooter will automatically switch between light and dark mode, depending on the time of the day.
From 6 am to 5:59 pm, it will be in light mode, and from 6 pm to 5:59 am, it will automatically switch to dark mode.
Other Improvements and fixes
- Push location improved to display accurate live location.
- Network icon disappearance is fixed.
- Occurrence of navigation continuing to function even when parked is fixed.
- Bluetooth will now remain connected even when the dashboard restarts.
- Ather Grid charging sessions will now start reflecting in the ride log.
- Added support for Ather Grid 2.0